Friday 22 August 2014

COME BACK!

Hello everyone!!!:D
Its has been a long time since my last writing! Mmm.. around 2 years ago??? 
I thought this blog is gone already:')
So here i am making a comeback!! lol
Anyway please bear yourself with my previous posts about K-pop thingy:') (and my coming soon posts lol)
And bear yourself with my previous posts that so.. so.. lol please understand because i wrote that about 2 years ago;') and in the past two years there are so many things changed and happened to me.


And i want to share with you guys this one song, A Cheesy yet hurtfull song. This one came from one of Korean group band. Once again, group band. It's Royal Pirates!!!
This song has two version. Korean version and English version. But i like the English version most hehe. I really recommend you this song:3


No comments:

Post a Comment